GXP1620 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features-2 dual-colour line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 phone appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, (Integrated PoE on GXP1625 Only). Use with Grandstream’s UCM6 100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch phone recording and more. HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance. Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and phonehistory (up to 200 records). Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and phone-waiting allow the GXP1620 to be user-friendly and dependable IP phones.
Grandstream GXP1625 Corded Business HD IP Phone (Black)
32 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances)
3-way conferencing, multi-language support
Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts,Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system, Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports,Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- Jabra Evolve 65 Enjoy superior wireless connectivity with the Jabra Evolve 65 Wireless Headset. With a range of up to 30 meters/100 feet, you can work away from your desk and still maintain quality sound and service.
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS – Use this Jabra headset to overcome interruptions with an integrated busylight that acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues. Plus, simply wearing the specially designed ear cushions eliminates high-frequency noise.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY – Get up to 14 hours of talk time with the Jabra Evolve 65. Or you can simply connect the USB and charge while using the office headset.
- SUPERIOR CONNECTIVITY – Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth (USB dongle for PCs included) or directly using USB cable. Dual connectivity enables connection to your PC & 1 other Bluetooth device simultaneously, so you can take calls on your preferred device.
- COMPATIBILITY – This pro headset works with all leading MS platforms. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
₹8,990.00 Brand Ubiquiti Item Height 7.6 Centimeters Item Width 6.3 Centimeters Item Weight 172 g Product Dimensions 17.8 x 6.4 x 7.6 cm Item model number LOCOM5 Wireless Type 802.11n Voltage 24 Volts Wattage 4.00
₹9,000.00 Brand Ubiquiti Item Height 8.1 Centimeters Item Width 29.2 Centimeters Item Weight 399 g Product Dimensions 3 x 29.2 x 8.1 cm Item model number NSM5 RAM Size 32 MB Wireless Type 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency Voltage 24 Volts Wattage 8 Watts
Rated 5.00 out of 5
₹9,900.00 Brand Ubiquiti Networks Item Height 29.5 Centimeters Item Width 28.4 Centimeters Item Weight 7.95 Kg Product Dimensions 43.4 x 28.4 x 29.5 cm Item model number ROCKET M5 Wireless Type 802.11g, 802.11n Voltage 24 Volts Wattage 6.5 Watts Included Components RocketM5, Gigabit PoE Adapter, Power Cord, Quick Start Guide
Rated 5.00 out of 5
₹15,900.00 Brand Ubiquiti Model PBEM5400 Item Weight 4.99 Kg Product Dimensions 48.3 x 22.9 x 48.3 cm Item model number PBEM5400 Colour Screen No Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Wireless Type 802.11a Has Auto Focus No Includes Rechargable Battery No Includes Remote No Programmable Buttons No