Dell Poweredge T440 Tower Server, Intel Xeon Silver 4210 (2nd Gen.,2.2GHz, 10Core) Processor with 16GB RAM, Open Bay
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server
The PowerEdge T440 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to your small to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
The PowerEdge T440 brings you flexibility with a rack-capable tower platform, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Dell Server T440 is an excellent fit for a wide range of office workloads, including work group collaboration and productivity applications, mail and messaging, file and print serving, and web serving. Easily adapt to your dynamic business requirements with performance, capacity and I/O options.
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into all parts of a server’s life cycle. Dell Server T440 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure systems.
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server :
- 1 x Intel Xeon Silver 4210 (2nd Gen.,2.2GHz/ 10Core) Processor. Dual Processor scalable
- 1 x 16GB DDR4 RAM (supports upto 1TB)
- Open Bay (Maximum 16 SFF 2.5” Hot Plug Hard Disk supported)
- RAID controller PERC H730p with 2GB Cache Memory
- 1 x DVD Writer
- 2 x Power Supply 495W
- No Keyboard, No Mouse, No Monitor
- No Operating System included
- Warranty : 3 Yrs by Dell India. Pro-Support & Mission Critical / 24×7 4Hr Onsite